+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Extension (August and Sept applicants)

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
Called cic last friday and agent said my application was approved but still on my cic account final decision not started and statua still open, anyone with same experienced?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
gogo3000 said:
Here is my timeline, work permit same employer online sent on sept. 17 approved on feb. 08.
:D
did you call cic? i called cic last friday and said my wp extension was approve, but in my cic account final decision not starter and status still open

gogo3000

Jul 25, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
did you call cic? i called cic last friday and said my wp extension was approve, but in my cic account final decision not starter and status still open
No I haven't called CIC, my status application changed to closed and final decision to approved.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
marjana.ukr said:
Yes. File open final decision not started. WTH???
same with me, i try to called again the cic this afternoon, talked 3 different agents said my application still in process, final decision not started

sanyaqaisar

Oct 20, 2015
Hi guys, I called cic today they said your letter has been sent but they didnt tell whether its approved or not .. So what do you think... do they tell us if it is approved or not ...i am so curious to know..well i have applied paper base

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Islanders said:
I applied online
Hi, did you apply for Post graduate work permit extension? some one told me that online application is not possible for pgwp extension.
your reply would be greatly appreciated.
regards,

ankit.pahwa30

Jan 4, 2016
roman_emperor08 said:
Called cic last friday and agent said my application was approved but still on my cic account final decision not started and statua still open, anyone with same experienced?
Hey mine is also same status. I called them last Friday and they said that my application is approved. And I called them today again, they said it usually takes 2 weeks to finalize

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
ankit.pahwa30 said:
Hey mine is also same status. I called them last Friday and they said that my application is approved. And I called them today again, they said it usually takes 2 weeks to finalize
did you applied online?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
ankit.pahwa30 said:
my friend applied last Oct 24 online application same elployer approved yesterday on his cic account and rcvd email from cic