+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Extension 2018

Mezbah Uddin

Sep 28, 2018
I spoke with cic. If your application is in process, you should continue working until decision is made.
In regards to the extension of PGWP, you get a extension based on your provincial nominee.

I hope this is satisfactory to you.
I have submitted a web form to know if there is any progress in my application. submitted for WP extension on the 12 - July. Now they are processing the application submitted on 18th, however, I did not receive any update. Is there any other ways to contact them?

Maangill

Sep 25, 2018
I have submitted a web form to know if there is any progress in my application. submitted for WP extension on the 12 - July. Now they are processing the application submitted on 18th, however, I did not receive any update. Is there any other ways to contact them?
There is no other way to contact them. If you will call them, they will say it is in process.
I have also submitted the Web form, still no update.

teresaliu0125

Sep 26, 2018
Guys, What I have done, contact them via the Online web form. If the processing time exceeds the normal processing, By the time when I checked it was 58 days, however, I did not receive any update till 60 days. then I contacted them via Online form and problem resolved my status changed to APPROVED.
I contacted them via web form two weeks ago, but they asked me to keep waiting. The process takes more than 3 months and still no update :(

Maangill

Sep 25, 2018
Just checked my account... Mine and my spouse's work permit got approved! We applied on July 5, 2018 and it was online application at the same time.

Others will get soon! Wishing you all the best guys!

Ahmed Taha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
I applied Online for extension work permit for me and open work permit for my wife on 17 July until now there's no update regarding my application