+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT: employment history past 10 years

nweed

Sep 8, 2021
Thanks for the kind words. But no need to add employment reference for the additional jobs. The one you've submitted is enough. You are only required to supply reference for your current job. Listing them in the relevant column as describe above was what I did and I got the visa.
Oh and one last question: I didn't see any place to upload the new documents inside the portal. I will have to use the web form to submit right?

Rockologist

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Another question. If unemployed but working freelance (not steady), is it best to list that period as unemployed or self-employed?

Rockologist

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hey man! What did you end up doing? I got the same request
Did. you get that because they requested additional information to the 1295 form? I'm applying now for a permit from outside (the same LMIA exemption I received years ago from within Canada), and the process seems more stringent. Before I didn't need to provide a lot of the employer / wage info, just included a reference from the job I was currently in and reapplying for.

mtk87

Jul 29, 2023
If there is a gap of 4 months in last 10 years of employment period. Does one need to me took that in IMM 1295 as well. Also please guide me on the employment section space issue as I cant write all the employments in 3 lines so what should I do for rest of employments.