+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DENIED--- why?????

cbeemer

Feb 23, 2017
I have applied for a work permit for Canada to be a nanny and it was refused based on
--- family ties in Canada and in country of residence (I am Philipino but currently working in Lebanon and my employer has a positive LMIA in Canada--- which is where I am trying to go next).
--- purpose of visit

This is so confusing to me as to why I would be denied a work permit. In my application I applied to be a caregiver and have made sure to include everything asked for. Anyone have this happen to them and how did you repeal the decision?

BlessedCess

Aug 16, 2017
I have applied for a work permit for Canada to be a nanny and it was refused based on
--- family ties in Canada and in country of residence (I am Philipino but currently working in Lebanon and my employer has a positive LMIA in Canada--- which is where I am trying to go next).
--- purpose of visit

This is so confusing to me as to why I would be denied a work permit. In my application I applied to be a caregiver and have made sure to include everything asked for. Anyone have this happen to them and how did you repeal the decision?
Hello goodevening what happened now to your application did you re apply again
We hav