+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Denied. Can i appeal or i have to reapply

Immhelpca

Sep 12, 2013
Hi everyone,
I invite all you guys to share your experience and direct me in right direction to get my case resolved.
I had positive LMO from saskatchewan at Gas Station with Car Wash (nature of business) as Store Supervisor. I have been working as Workshop Supervisor from more than 10 years. I have good financial background. I had done diploma as diesel engine mechanic.

1: LMO had educational requirement as Secondary school. So, i fulfill that requirement.
2: I have more than ten years of managerial experience.
3: I have strong financial Background.
4: Strong ties with back home.
5: Week Point I scored only 3 ielts band.

They rejected my application and gave me reason as following:
You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

I discussed my case with few family friends and relatives who live in canada but no one knows what options i have. Please help me out, my employer is willing to help me with any kind of paper work and procedures that i need to follow to get my visa approved. Even i am going to write Ielts again, i am foresure i will be able to score good marks. Last time i did not have enough time because LMO was going to expire with in month.

I appreciate all you folks in advance for your valuable suggestions. Thanks

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Immhelpca said:
Hi everyone,
I invite all you guys to share your experience and direct me in right direction to get my case resolved.
I had positive LMO from saskatchewan at Gas Station with Car Wash (nature of business) as Store Supervisor. I have been working as Workshop Supervisor from more than 10 years. I have good financial background. I had done diploma as diesel engine mechanic.

1: LMO had educational requirement as Secondary school. So, i fulfill that requirement.
2: I have more than ten years of managerial experience.
3: I have strong financial Background.
4: Strong ties with back home.
5: Week Point I scored only 3 ielts band.

They rejected my application and gave me reason as following:
You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

I discussed my case with few family friends and relatives who live in canada but no one knows what options i have. Please help me out, my employer is willing to help me with any kind of paper work and procedures that i need to follow to get my visa approved. Even i am going to write Ielts again, i am foresure i will be able to score good marks. Last time i did not have enough time because LMO was going to expire with in month.

I appreciate all you folks in advance for your valuable suggestions. Thanks
Hi buddy

I am sorry to hear that
Please tell me when did u apply and from which
Country and when did they reply
I think you should score more in IELTS
Before you apply again.

Thanks

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Friend,

So sorry to hear that your rejection of visa.As far as I know you need to score more on your IELTS as they are looking for minimum level of band 5.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to reapply if you want to try again.