+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed

Hishamrm

May 30, 2019
Hi guys , i apply for my work permit in february and didnt get any news since that time , its been 4 months right now.

Is that normal for a work permit closed or.i should call them ?

Thanks

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys , i apply for my work permit in february and didnt get any news since that time , its been 4 months right now.

Is that normal for a work permit closed or.i should call them ?

Thanks
Hi, it depends on which country you are residing right now. I applied mine last January in UAE, processing time is 21 weeks per their website. Mine will be 21 weeks already (next week) since I sent my online application but I have no update yet.

You can only send a webform (from their website) to inquire about the status of your application if your application is past the processing time. Hope it helps, goodluck.

Hishamrm

May 30, 2019
Hi, it depends on which country you are residing right now. I applied mine last January in UAE, processing time is 21 weeks per their website. Mine will be 21 weeks already (next week) since I sent my online application but I have no update yet.

You can only send a webform (from their website) to inquire about the status of your application if your application is past the processing time. Hope it helps, goodluck.
I aplied Inside canada but in the website the delay is only 6 weeks ...
Do you have any information about the border ?

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks
Did u apply for the wp inside canada ? Do you have the date when did u receive for it if you dont mind thank u
One thing I wanted to mention mine was WP extension. I am just wondering now did you apply for new WP? I submitted in Jan 30. I got it last wekk.