+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit delay ?

Daniel2019

Jan 28, 2019
Is there any way we can verify offer letter from Embassy ?

or Is there any way we can check through passport Number if our file has submitted or not ?

I have applied from local agency on sep 2018 , Still no updates , Agency told me its delay from Canada gov .

When i asked document number , they are not providing me .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there any way we can verify offer letter from Embassy ?

or Is there any way we can check through passport Number if our file has submitted or not ?

I have applied from local agency on sep 2018 , Still no updates , Agency told me its delay from Canada gov .

When i asked document number , they are not providing me .
No - there really isn't any way you can verify with the Embassy.

What was the job offer? Can you post is here? What were the benefits? Did they include having the employer pay for your accommodation, food or flights?

Reactions: Daniel2019

Daniel2019

Jan 28, 2019
Schedule A
Win Group USA - Canada
Terms and Conditions of Employment The following outlines the terms and conditions of employment with Win Group. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as necessary, with due notice.
Title Office Administrator
Initial Reporting
Relationship
Paul Adam, MR.
Responsibilities Your job responsibilities include the following. A copy of your position description is attached as Schedule “B.” While employed by the Company, you agree to work on a full-time basis exclusively for the Company and agree that you shall not, while you are employed by the Company, be employed or engaged in any capacity, in promoting, undertaking or carrying on any other business that competes with the Company or interferes or could reasonably interfere with your duties to the Company without our prior written permission.
Salary Amount (CAD 42,006.00) per annum
Status Full-time
Start Date 30th November, 2018
End Date Date (Fixed term only)
Hours of Work The company’s core hours of operation are Monday to Friday from
9:00am to 5:00pm. Employees are expected to work a minimum of
40 hours per week.
Overtime Payment of overtime, for overtime eligible positions, will be paid for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours within one week.
Payroll Schedule Your salary will be paid to you on a monthly basis, less required deductions, as agreed by the recruitment company (Total CAD 10,465.13, In India must Pay CAD5708.25) the remaining CAD2000 every month (through direct deposit) OR (by cheque).
Vacation You will be entitled to Number (4) weeks of vacation annually. OR You will accrue vacation at a rate of 4 days per month. Any further increase is subject to policy. Vacation is to be taken at such time as is determined by or acceptable to the Company.
Benefits You shall be entitled to participate in all benefit plans of Company as may be made available to employees of Company from time to time for which you are eligible. You will receive complete details of all benefits plans as part of your new employee orientation,

Recruitment Office: 388 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1K2, Canada.
hr@wingroupbiz.com
+1-347-609-4211

HR Manager
Win Group USA – Canada.
NAME: PAUL ADAM.

Daniel2019

Jan 28, 2019
Schedule A
Win Group USA - Canada
Terms and Conditions of Employment The following outlines the terms and conditions of employment with Win Group. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions as necessary, with due notice.
Title Office Administrator
Initial Reporting
Relationship
Paul Adam, MR.
Responsibilities Your job responsibilities include the following. A copy of your position description is attached as Schedule “B.” While employed by the Company, you agree to work on a full-time basis exclusively for the Company and agree that you shall not, while you are employed by the Company, be employed or engaged in any capacity, in promoting, undertaking or carrying on any other business that competes with the Company or interferes or could reasonably interfere with your duties to the Company without our prior written permission.
Salary Amount (CAD 42,006.00) per annum
Status Full-time
Start Date 30th November, 2018
End Date Date (Fixed term only)
Hours of Work The company’s core hours of operation are Monday to Friday from
9:00am to 5:00pm. Employees are expected to work a minimum of
40 hours per week.
Overtime Payment of overtime, for overtime eligible positions, will be paid for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours within one week.
Payroll Schedule Your salary will be paid to you on a monthly basis, less required deductions, as agreed by the recruitment company (Total CAD 10,465.13, In India must Pay CAD5708.25) the remaining CAD2000 every month (through direct deposit) OR (by cheque).
Vacation You will be entitled to Number (4) weeks of vacation annually. OR You will accrue vacation at a rate of 4 days per month. Any further increase is subject to policy. Vacation is to be taken at such time as is determined by or acceptable to the Company.
Benefits You shall be entitled to participate in all benefit plans of Company as may be made available to employees of Company from time to time for which you are eligible. You will receive complete details of all benefits plans as part of your new employee orientation,

Recruitment Office: 388 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1K2, Canada.
hr@wingroupbiz.com
+1-347-609-4211

HR Manager
Win Group USA – Canada.
NAME: PAUL ADAM.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo