+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit declined need help

samandeepk

Jul 18, 2019
My husband’s work permit declined with positive Lmia from previous employer

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My husband’s work permit declined with positive Lmia from previous employer

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Are you in Canada as well? What is your status? Not sure what you are asking. He got refused. Would order GCMS notes for more information. He seems to have been declined a visitor visa around 7 months ago while you had a child in Canada on a work permit. When does your work permit end? Are you currently working?

samandeepk

Jul 18, 2019
Are you in Canada as well? What is your status? Not sure what you are asking. He got refused. Would order GCMS notes for more information. He seems to have been declined a visitor visa around 7 months ago while you had a child in Canada on a work permit. When does your work permit end? Are you currently working?

samandeepk

Jul 18, 2019
Yup my husband haven’t seen child yet,I am working as a live in caregiver..my wo expires in June 2021.yup I have ordered GCMS. I am thinking to apply again,what’s the chances are?