+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit Canada

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
I applied for WP by paying CAD $150 on Aug 23rd 2017 , still I am waiting for the next step, according to my consultant , I will get medical test soon then visa stamping. I applied by getting my approved LMIA and PCC of UAE,UK & India, since I have worked in mutliple countries. I am into restaurant management.

Anyone received WP recently ?

I applied online from India.
Hi

Have u received ur wp..

Pls share ur time line, as i am also from aug 2017 delhi visa ofic,

Havent got any reply from ircc after meds submitted

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
hello everyone, I prepearing my docs to apply online for WP, and I have a question, on the list of requirement documents I see :
employment reference letter and employment records, what difference?
Employment records -
you must provide prof of work expirience for your current job and each past position you listed (where listed?in form IMM1295?)
Poof must include reference letter and pay stabs Iif you have them.

I dont have pay stubs, for previous work, cuz was unnoficial, but have reference letter.

Should I attach to "Employment reference letter" reference from my current employer, and attach references from past employers to "Employment records" ?

Should I add past work to the form, which does not match with my NOC? In the form says from the past 10 years, but i can't provide reference for some works.
Thanks

Noc 7272
Cabinetmaker
BC

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
hello everyone, I prepearing my docs to apply online for WP, and I have a question, on the list of requirement documents I see :
employment reference letter and employment records, what difference?
Employment records -
you must provide prof of work expirience for your current job and each past position you listed (where listed?in form IMM1295?)
Poof must include reference letter and pay stabs Iif you have them.

I dont have pay stubs, for previous work, cuz was unnoficial, but have reference letter.

Should I attach to "Employment reference letter" reference from my current employer, and attach references from past employers to "Employment records" ?

Should I add past work to the form, which does not match with my NOC? In the form says from the past 10 years, but i can't provide reference for some works.
Thanks

Noc 7272
Cabinetmaker
BC
ref letter is that from current employer...empl records meaning the history of all jobs...you need employment reference letter , appointment letter(while joining) if u have one and payslips 3-4 months...it doeent matter that your past job related with your current work..if your current work is related to the one you applying ..is needed...

Last edited: