+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***WORK PERMIT APPROVED...But have some query on that.... Please assist***

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Friends,

Today my consultancy sent me the work permit approved document.

QUESTIONS:

HOW DO i VERIFY IT IS A VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT ? I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS GUYS

I ALSO NOTED THAT THERE IS NO MEDICALS REQUIRED IN THIS LETTER. Is that medical insurance or medical check up they are talking about?. Please assist

NOTE: Two months back i received my LMO copy as well.

Am attaching my work permit approval details mentioned in the document.

********************************************************************************************
Date:

Ref:UCI:BQP: ************/AMP-***/***V***WP. (* indicates the number)

Name: my full name mentioned
Passport number: *******

Your work permit for Canada has been approved. This Checklist had been designed to assist you when you submit your documents at the canadian consulate on arrival. There is no medicals required as there would be a medical insurance policy from RBC given to you by your employer upon arrival.

Please submit Cerfitied copies of documents to the canadian consulate. We will return the documents to you after processing the application.Certified copies must be stamped or endorsed as being true copies of te originals by person authorized by law to take statutory declaration.

*Please note if you faill to update your documents before the last date, application will get cancelled by CGC. Also you need to update your UCI Ref number before the last date with all required documents so that CGC can check and verify if all documents provided by you is true to the sole discremination and would provide your with the work permit visa paper work and all relevant documents that was provided by the employer to give across to you while travelling

Important:
It is important that you provide all the relevant information requested above so we can accept and process your application promptly, the processing of your application will be Delayed OR Cancelled if you do not fulfill the above requirements.

Attention:

After updating the UCI number on the upper left hand corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your protection do not allow any person other than an authorized representative to use this number as it provide access to personal information on your file.

Yours Sincerely,

Demose Adnerson
Consular Officer
Canadian High Commision
Canada

***********************************************************************************************

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Friends,

Awaiting for your response. Is there any way i can confirm that my work permit approved above is valid?

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
premcvns said:
Hi Friends,

Today my consultancy sent me the work permit approved document.

QUESTIONS:

HOW DO i VERIFY IT IS A VALID WORK PERMIT OR NOT ? I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS GUYS

I ALSO NOTED THAT THERE IS NO MEDICALS REQUIRED IN THIS LETTER. Is that medical insurance or medical check up they are talking about?. Please assist

NOTE: Two months back i received my LMO copy as well.

Am attaching my work permit approval details mentioned in the document.

********************************************************************************************
Date:

Ref:UCI:BQP: ************/AMP-***/***V***WP. (* indicates the number)

Name: my full name mentioned
Passport number: *******

Your work permit for Canada has been approved. This Checklist had been designed to assist you when you submit your documents at the canadian consulate on arrival. There is no medicals required as there would be a medical insurance policy from RBC given to you by your employer upon arrival.

Please submit Cerfitied copies of documents to the canadian consulate. We will return the documents to you after processing the application.Certified copies must be stamped or endorsed as being true copies of te originals by person authorized by law to take statutory declaration.

*Please note if you faill to update your documents before the last date, application will get cancelled by CGC. Also you need to update your UCI Ref number before the last date with all required documents so that CGC can check and verify if all documents provided by you is true to the sole discremination and would provide your with the work permit visa paper work and all relevant documents that was provided by the employer to give across to you while travelling

Important:
It is important that you provide all the relevant information requested above so we can accept and process your application promptly, the processing of your application will be Delayed OR Cancelled if you do not fulfill the above requirements.

Attention:

After updating the UCI number on the upper left hand corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your protection do not allow any person other than an authorized representative to use this number as it provide access to personal information on your file.

Yours Sincerely,

Demose Adnerson
Consular Officer
Canadian High Commision
Canada

***********************************************************************************************
Work permit will be issue at POE. Simply as that.

visaman

Oct 14, 2014
Hi Premcvns,

Yes, your work permit is valid, you are lucky without medical examination requested...damn...
Anyways...once you arrived at point of entry on Canada (airport or whichever places) Immigration officer will check everything in your file from there computer, and they will issue new permanent Work Permit papers and seial number...and your good to go!

But still keep that papers after you showed it to them.

Ok goodluck and welcome to Canada soon!!!

Von Voyage!!!

Logan!

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Ben apolo / Visaman

Thanks for your reply

So you mean what i have is valid work permit ? & I don't need to submit the medicals?

Because as per CIC medical check up is MANDATORY for everyone. Without medicals NO one will be allowed.

Please clarify.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
premcvns said:
Hi Ben apolo / Visaman

Thanks for your reply

So you mean what i have is valid work permit ? & I don't need to submit the medicals?

Because as per CIC medical check up is MANDATORY for everyone. Without medicals NO one will be allowed.

Please clarify.
Are You from the Philippines. did you received that your visa is approved. THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR WORK PERMIT AT poe.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
premcvns said:
Ben,

Did you try to reply to my query ? because i don't find any info on your last reply.
Just read these. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-permit-at-port-of-entry-t104242.0.html
Confusing?

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Ben,

I am from India.

Yes I am very much confused.

First, the work permit details i attached in this thread is valid work permit or not ? then I would like know details on medical because my work permit says it is not required i think they are talking about medical insurance. However per CIC medical is MANDATORY for everyone.

Could you please advise me?

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
Friends,

How do i confirm my work permit is valid one. I have UCI ref number & work permit approval details .. Just want to confirm it is valid one or not. Please assist me

kumarlee88

Oct 20, 2014
Hi Premcvns,

I am kumar .I have also received same letter but it didn't mention about medical.but that letter format same exactly as you received..kindly reply me if you seen this msg.we have to talk

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
premcvns said:
However per CIC medical is MANDATORY for everyone.
Per CIC medical is mandatory for people who need visa (are from designated countries). People who don't need visa don't have to do medicals.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
kumarlee88 said:
Hi Premcvns,

I am kumar .I have also received same letter but it didn't mention about medical.but that letter format same exactly as you received..kindly reply me if you seen this msg.we have to talk

Hi Kumar

Please inbox me your mobile number to prem.pvs1990@gmail.com. Will contact you.

AliV

Aug 11, 2014
Hi premcvns, did you apply for your WP thru India? If you apply thru some countries like UAE, you don't need to do medicals. When did you submit your application for your work permit?

premcvns

Jul 30, 2014
@ AliV : I applied in India & per CIC medical is mandatory for TFW.

Friends / Seniors ,

I have two questions to you. Please clarify.

Q1. Please advise how/where can i verify my work permit is valid one ?? Can i directly walk in to Chennai VFS office & verify it ?? or is there any-other way ?. Please suggest friends.

Q2. My friend also received his work permit on Aug 31st & in his work permit they mentioned it is approved & he will receive his work visa on or before 11th Nov 2014. Is it true that he will receive his visa as per the date mentioned in his work permit approved letter ?? If yes when he will receive his medical request . Please advise or suggest