+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

sampcanada

Nov 12, 2013
Hi,

Has anyone got response from the New York Consulate, do you know which date is currently processed for online application

Thank you
Samuel

Oct 24, 2013
I received work permit approval email this morning for my July 19th paper application this morning. Does anyone know how long does it take for the passport to be sent back.

I sent my passport with the application with a self addressed envelope.

M

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
sampcanada said:
Hi,

Has anyone got response from the New York Consulate, do you know which date is currently processed for online application

Thank you
Samuel
Hello Samuel,
Yesterday i.e. Monday Nov 11th 2013 we saw an approval for online application submitted on August 1st 2013.
They are processing 1 days worth of applications in one day so you do the math.

The other date people are posting is for paper application not online. Online is definitely moved in to August. Mine was submitted on August 8th so I am still waiting. Current processing date is some where between 1st of August and 8th of August.

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
RajTilak,

IF its urgent for you,
send the mail by express mail , also the return envelop with your address express mail,
both with tracking number,

THanks
Hello Scorpion.

Have you recievd your passport back???? PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU SENT YOUR PASSPORT AND HOW? i sent mine yesterday in express mail. How long does it take approximately.?

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
rajthilakICT said:
Hello Scorpion.

Have you recievd your passport back???? PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU SENT YOUR PASSPORT AND HOW? i sent mine yesterday in express mail. How long does it take approximately.?

Hello Raj,
Did you include a return envelope for overnight shipping back to you ?
Regards,
Sam

rajthilakICT

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
SamCanada2013 said:
Hello Raj,
I got response from my HR saying.

We received a response this morning stating that the visa office was awaiting responses from agency partners

I do not have any idea what it means. Any one knows what it means?
The visa officers may have asked for some more verification from the attorneys and awaiting some response from their end.

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
rajthilakICT said:
The visa officers may have asked for some more verification from the attorneys and awaiting some response from their end.
Hello Raj,
This is the response my attorneys got from the consulate so it is not my attorneys they are waiting for. Must be some one else the consulate works with. Let see when I get my application response.
Regards,
Sam

Shku_2704

Nov 12, 2013
SamCanada2013 said:
Hello Raj,
This is the response my attorneys got from the consulate so it is not my attorneys they are waiting for. Must be some one else the consulate works with. Let see when I get my application response.
Regards,
Sam
hi Sam , my HR does not give us file no :-( , so i have to trust them . As of now this is what i got in response - " officials are working on july end week". We will send a query for your application status once 3 months is up" - which in my case nov21st.
So i got to rely here on the forum. anybody with the latest status for online ICT case ? please share !

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
Shku_2704 said:
hi Sam , my HR does not give us file no :-( , so i have to trust them . As of now this is what i got in response - " officials are working on july end week". We will send a query for your application status once 3 months is up" - which in my case nov21st.
So i got to rely here on the forum. anybody with the latest status for online ICT case ? please share !
Hello Shku_2704,
We have already seen visa approvals for people who applied on August 1st 2013 so I am not sure why ICT online cases processing is still reported for July last week. May be they work in batch of multiple days instead of one day at a time.

I have put in a query today. Lets see when will I get a response. Once I do I will post it here.

Regards,
Sam

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
rajthilakICT said:
Hello Scorpion.

No, Friedns,
Yet I have not received my passports,
I have sent express return cover and not overnight cover,
so it may take few days more,

any one having idea generally how long they take ?

Thanks

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
No, Friedns,

Thanks
I was told by my mail room service guy that in 8 years he has not seen once that USPS overnight really works as overnight. It is almost always a day late. So express can be even slower.

quanwang2dai

Oct 16, 2013
Share a reply from New York Visa office at 11/14/2013 (yesterday).

Online application.

Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on August 8, 2013.

Shku_2704

Nov 12, 2013
scorpion181181 said:
No, Friedns,

Thanks

One of my friend had sent his passport by express (timeline was sept end when his case approved and passport was asked). It took him exact 7 days to receive back his passport.

thanks

SamCanada2013

Oct 5, 2013
quanwang2dai said:
Share a reply from New York Visa office at 11/14/2013 (yesterday).

Online application.

Please be advised that as of today, we are processing files received on August 8, 2013.
Thanks quanwang2dai
My application was submitted on August 8th. I have not heard from NYC consulate office yet.
Regards,
Sam