+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Applications at NYC for 2013

GML25MAR

May 19, 2013
alpha2007 said:
GMLMAR25 [ March 25] already went in person and got his application processed on July 17th , Why is consulate not moving to March 26th?

GMLMAR25- Did you got email approval for your application even though they took your passports? Have you got your passports back?

This is so disgusting that there is no visibility when we can expect our applications to be processed? It has become never ending wait...
Hi alpha2007!i received my passport and the approval email on July 19.Good luck to all of you!

brahem

Jun 28, 2013
The soap opera continues: http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=159

NY does not seem to be listed though, so they might continue their service, as minimal as it is.

alpha2007

May 9, 2013
Thanks GMLMAR25
It is surprising that why they are still responding that they are finalizing Mar 25 application.
is it becauise there may be more March 25 applicants or they are not in mood to move on to next application.
This disatrous that there is no visibility of what these people are doing, I am fed up of this waiting game.

alpha2007

May 9, 2013
Congrats
I also got my passport request, applied March 26th online

Does anyone know the procedure how to get passport stamped in Delhi
I applied in US but I am currently in India. I had to leave US due to visa expiry

Apr02-13

Jun 3, 2013
Congratulations @ alpha2007 and @ Sen_1911.

alpha2007. I don't mean to discourage you but be aware that Delhi is one of the 15 locations impacted by PAFSO strike and just getting a passport stamped might be a challenge there.

Any one else out there with paper applications in the last week of March?

https://www.facebook.com/pafso.apase

brahem

Jun 28, 2013
alpha2007 said:
Congrats
I also got my passport request, applied March 26th online

Does anyone know the procedure how to get passport stamped in Delhi
I applied in US but I am currently in India. I had to leave US due to visa expiry
The procedure is probably similar to anywhere else, but you need to contact the consulate first to update your mailing address.

Sri1

Mar 13, 2013
My wife moved from USA to home country this week to India. She got passport request today. I'm in a dilemma to sent the passport to New Delhi consulate or New york consulate. Please share your thoughts. Thanks in Advance.

Sri1

alpha2007

May 9, 2013
Sri1- I am also in same situation, please share the info on how to get passport stamped in Delhi.

Also since we can travel to Delhi in person with passport so I dont think there is need to update the mailing address with consulate

brahem

Jun 28, 2013
alpha2007 said:
Sri1- I am also in same situation, please share the info on how to get passport stamped in Delhi.

Also since we can travel to Delhi in person with passport so I dont think there is need to update the mailing address with consulate
If you can go there in person, that's definitely worth trying first. At least they will tell you how else to proceed if that doesn't work out.

Sri1 - if you are still at the same address in the US, you could just mail the passport to the Canadian consulate in the US, that would probably be the fastest.

alpha2007

May 9, 2013
Brahem- There is need to update mailing address only if we need to send passport by mail to New Delhi consulate, if I travel in person with approval letter then I don't think there is any need to update the address, please correct me if I am wrong.

brahem

Jun 28, 2013
alpha2007 said:
Brahem- There is need to update mailing address only if we need to send passport by mail to New Delhi consulate, if I travel in person with approval letter then I don't think there is any need to update the address, please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, that's what I said. You can try going there directly and hopefully they will stamp it for you.

alpha2007

May 9, 2013
Worker_Applicant and Sri1
I am aware that you both are in situation like me where we applied from US online but left the country and currently in India.
I got passport request but not sure what all documents I need to carry with me to get visa stamped in Delhi.

Since we applied in US , I am not sure if just sending the passport along with passport request PDF will be enough? DO we need to inform anything to NY consulate that we have left the country etc

Please guide /share your experience if anyone has done this before.