+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application

Augustus20

Oct 13, 2022
Hi Team,

am PNP nominee am applying for employer specific work permit since my employer needs me urgently. this is my timeline from IRCC

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • September 2, 2022, Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had my medicals done 3 days ago as the doctor uses e-Medical. how long does IRCC takes to update my dashboard and which stage am I in and am I close to PPR.....
Any suggestion

mrkssi

Nov 25, 2022
Hi, what is your NOC code? If your NOC code is within the high priority codes then they will process your application in priority as it is stated on IRCC's website. If it isn't among the high priority codes then, you have to just wait and use the webform to inquire about your application.

Augustus20

Oct 13, 2022
Hi, what is your NOC code? If your NOC code is within the high priority codes then they will process your application in priority as it is stated on IRCC's website. If it isn't among the high priority codes then, you have to just wait and use the webform to inquire about your application.