+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit application

mantaju10

Jul 27, 2018
Hello, i have a work permit for one employer. I would like to apply for another work permit open. Is that possible? thank you

John Scofield

Jul 27, 2018
I must confess that getting a job and work permit to work in Canada is not that easy from outside of Canada. I have been looking and surfing the internet for a job in Canada from my home country for the past 6 years but all in vain but January this year 2018 I attended a seminar on education and work abroad and I was introduced to a Canadian Immigration lawyer, the owner of Fasttrack Canada jobs Inc. Initially, I taught it was another waste of time but despite that, I decided to put a call across and I was attended to. in less than 10 days I got a job offer and visa application from the fasttrack Canada Job Inc agency. with just little charges I'm finally in Canada for the past 4 months enjoying my new job. I'm sharing this information that it might be useful for. I actually contacted Fasttrack Canada jobs Inc. through their email fasttrackjobs.ca@gmail.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, i have a work permit for one employer. I would like to apply for another work permit open. Is that possible? thank you
Only if you qualify for an open work permit. On what basis do you think you qualify for an open work permit?

mantaju10

Jul 27, 2018
I have a post graduate education in canada but when i went to take my work permit at the border the officer took my study permit and give me the work permit so i cannot use my study permit to have a post graduate work permit. Is there any other way to apply for an open work permit while holding a restricted work permit? thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have a post graduate education in canada but when i went to take my work permit at the border the officer took my study permit and give me the work permit so i cannot use my study permit to have a post graduate work permit. Is there any other way to apply for an open work permit while holding a restricted work permit? thank you
You can't have both.