+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit Application status

Jan 25, 2022
I have applied for work permit for canada from USA. Did biometric on sep 27 2021.My application is stuck at we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check from last 4 months? Does any one know if is this normal or when can I expect an answer.

another question is previously I was able to check application status via automated system now from last couple of days when I enter all the information it says we received your application on this date and for further/better experience we will transfer your call to agent. Automated system did not provide application status. Is this normal or does that mean there is an update to application. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited:

sidcanb

Dec 19, 2021
I applied about 2.5 months back and I too see the same status. Was yours a intra company transfer or a new employer ?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
I applied about 2.5 months back and I too see the same status. Was yours a intra company transfer or a new employer ?
Hi - have you received any updates? Ive applied for ICT - it’s been on the “reviewing” stage even after 60 days of applying.