+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit Application - Islamabad Pakistan

crumsoft

Nov 8, 2012
Hi Rizvi ,

I have receive the same email after 7 months. Now its being more than 8th months and still I did not get any response from the embassy, I have submit my all original documents with my application and for the last 8 months I am really stuck on it. Plz. let me know if you get any response. Thanks

rizviali110 said:
after almost 8-9 months ive got an email from embassy for the very first time saying .... Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. I ve a file number as well in that email.

anyone knows what does it exactly mean regarding time & acceptance or rejection and how long it ll take further (trv + work permit + CIC islamabad docs send on 2nd feb)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
AOA all,

I would like to know what happened since the last post on this thread. Did you guys get temp work visas from Pakistan? How long did it take? What was your profession if so?

I applied for a temp work permit in april along with open work permit for wife and temp resident visas for kids. Only got a file number until now.

Any ideas?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Seems like the thread is not active any more and no ones reads it either at all.

It would help to at least know if the people who waited for until 10 months or up to a year finally did get visas and what was the approx time frame etc.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Not exactly. Only the people on this thread havent gotten back at all.

I actually started a new thread latter then and got finally in touch with quite a few people. Some of the cases were proceeded pretty quickly (2+ months to get through) where as others take longer. But it (CIC ISB) is still processing and currently because of low study visa applicants, time lines are good for work permit applicants.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/temp-work-permit-applications-2013-cic-islamabad-pakistan-t153000.0.html