+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work letter

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
Hello,
I have recieved the invitation for the Canedian express entery and I am collecting and submitting my documents.
My question is for one of my work experience that I have some issues. The employer that I work for closed his company and leave canada, he hadn't submitted my ROE too. Therefore, the only document for that job that I have is my paycheck. Do you have any idea what should I do and what should I submit to show abd prove my work experience to IRCC?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Are you able to contact your employer or Supervisors or anyone superior to you in the company?
As far as we know Reference Letter is significant, If situations arises restricting an applicant from obtaining a reference Letter, The least he/she could do is make a Letter Of Explanation by attaching proofs about the company being closed, Copy of correspondence regarding request of Reference Letter, Pay Stubs, etc. to the Visa Officer.
Always keep the Emails and any correspondence between you and your employer as this could be used as a proof if you are unable to provide the mandatory documents.

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
Are you able to contact your employer or Supervisors or anyone superior to you in the company?
As far as we know Reference Letter is significant, If situations arises restricting an applicant from obtaining a reference Letter, The least he/she could do is make a Letter Of Explanation by attaching proofs about the company being closed, Copy of correspondence regarding request of Reference Letter, Pay Stubs, etc. to the Visa Officer.
Always keep the Emails and any correspondence between you and your employer as this could be used as a proof if you are unable to provide the mandatory documents.
Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately it was a very small business and there was only one person who was the manager and owner and left Canada and there is no contact information. I really worried of the reference letter.