+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work in canada

S.Prasanth

Jul 23, 2018
Hai , I am in india complete the diplomo hotel management and catering technology i have three year experience hotel and restaurant . how to get sponsor and any good consulanatancy agency
Search instead for sponserships

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
There are no jobs or employers on this forum plus it is almost impossible to secure a job from outside Canada. You should be wary of any consultants that promise a job in the hospitality industry in a Canada as there are a ot of fake job offers in that field.

Reactions: S.Prasanth

S.Prasanth

Jul 23, 2018
There are no jobs or employers on this forum plus it is almost impossible to secure a job from outside Canada. You should be wary of any consultants that promise a job in the hospitality industry in a Canada as there are a ot of fake job offers in that field.
thank you for your advise, other wise i can take the one year hotel management course in canada that easy or difficult .or any different way

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If you are planning to study, make sure the course is seen as an advancement to your current education. Also, choose a public college and a 2 year course if you can afford it, then you are eligible to get a 3 year PGWP (open work permit).

S.Prasanth

Jul 23, 2018
Please advice the some good hotel management collages low fess or I will landed in Canada any other ways, I want to work in Canada life time... this my dream please give the good advise

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If you google 'hotel management courses in canada', that might help. If you are really serious about this, do a lot of research. Find out where you want to live then find a college on google that does a suitable course. The chances of getting a work visa from outside Canada are very very slim for hotel management. Unfortunately, nobody is going to hand you a job or a course on a plate. Do your research.

S.Prasanth

Jul 23, 2018
If you google 'hotel management courses in canada', that might help. If you are really serious about this, do a lot of research. Find out where you want to live then find a college on google that does a suitable course. The chances of getting a work visa from outside Canada are very very slim for hotel management. Unfortunately, nobody is going to hand you a job or a course on a plate. Do your research.
okay,now i complete the diplomo in hotel management 3 year course ,now my age 20 , i can join the hotel management course 2 years in canada , canada available part time job? please give the good route

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Provided the course you pick is full-time, you can work up to 20 hours. As previously stated, choose a public college and make sure the course is a progression in your education (not the same as you already have). If it is not seen as a progression your study permit application will be rejected. First find a college, see what their entry conditions are then apply for the chosen course. Once accepted then apply for the visa. I would advise you to look at the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html

Good luck