+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work History

soumenabhi

Apr 17, 2018
Hello, I have a bachelor degree from outside Canada and 1 year experience in NOC A field which is also in outside Canada. Recently I have completed post-secondary diploma and doing a NOC C category job.
I am planning to apply for express entry based on my 1 year experience in NOC A field.
I am confused that should I mention my current NOC C job in the work history or not? Please help

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello, I have a bachelor degree from outside Canada and 1 year experience in NOC A field which is also in outside Canada. Recently I have completed post-secondary diploma and doing a NOC C category job.
I am planning to apply for express entry based on my 1 year experience in NOC A field.
I am confused that should I mention my current NOC C job in the work history or not? Please help
How long have you been in your NOC C role ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Since last January. I am doing this job an looking for licence to work as Engineer. It will take some time
Ok so you can go ahead with the NOC A, but you will need to mention the current role as well in the personal history

Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
Check additional requirements here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Reactions: soumenabhi

soumenabhi

Apr 17, 2018
Ok so you can go ahead with the NOC A, but you will need to mention the current role as well in the personal history

Skilled work experience

• at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
Thank you very much.

soumenabhi

Apr 17, 2018

Skilled work experience

I have received an invitation. In my work history, do I need to mention all the jobs that I have done in last 10 years or just those which are related to my primary occupation? Please suggest. Thank you

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have received an invitation. In my work history, do I need to mention all the jobs that I have done in last 10 years or just those which are related to my primary occupation? Please suggest. Thank you
Which ever you are claiming the points for go to work expereince
Rest to personal history