+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work History & Personal History - What to Include?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Not yet ::)

Good luck buddy.. You will get it soon looking at your timeline....

Thanks for all your help.

I will confirm with my employer on business card and also on NOC code inclusion in reference letter. If he can provide those things then I will include it otherwise as you suggested I will go without it. And will upload my reference letter that I have (without NOC code) but I will include paystubs, T4 and CRA assessment report to support. I guess it will help.

Thank you again.

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Not yet ::)
Hi Sir

Please Help!, I have added only one entry in work history of my single employment which is also my current employment though I have worked for 1 year of my 6.10 year employment in UK for same employer and entry in work history is like:
Company A from Oct 2010 To ongoing. Also, my roles and responsibilities throughout my job is same and Match NOC 2174. I am getting a reference letter from a colleague where he can list my all the change in designation and location I have worked and also state that my roles and responsibilities are same throughout my job.

Now I am confused with the details I need to add in personal history and current activity type in past 10 years and my confusion is:

should I add my employment in personal history > activity type in parts? as I have worked in the UK for 1 year.
Should I create 3 entries(in bold) in personal history like:

Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK
Company A from Oct 2010 To April 2015 full time India

Or do I need to employment based on the city I was posted in India as well, something like
Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India Gurugram
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK London
Company A from Jan 2013 To April 2015 full time India Gurugram
Company A from Oct 2010 To Jan 2013 full time India Chennai

Or Do I need to split based on my designation in my Company and in the particular City as well? Like

Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India Gurugram DesignationB
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK London DesignationB
Company A from Jan 2014 To April 2015 full time India Gurugram DesignationB
Company A from Jan 2013 To Jan 2014 full time India Gurugram DesignationA
Company A from Oct 2010 To Jan 2013 full time India Chennai DesignationA

Please suggest what will be the right level of details among 1,2 and 3?

And suggest what should I add in job position in personal history if option 2 is good?
Also please suggest if I need to explain in LOE that my roles and responsibilities were same throughout my job tenure if I will go with option 3?

jadafaa

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Sir

Please Help!, I have added only one entry in work history of my single employment which is also my current employment though I have worked for 1 year of my 6.10 year employment in UK for same employer and entry in work history is like:
Company A from Oct 2010 To ongoing. Also, my roles and responsibilities throughout my job is same and Match NOC 2174. I am getting a reference letter from a colleague where he can list my all the change in designation and location I have worked and also state that my roles and responsibilities are same throughout my job.

Now I am confused with the details I need to add in personal history and current activity type in past 10 years and my confusion is:

should I add my employment in personal history > activity type in parts? as I have worked in the UK for 1 year.
Should I create 3 entries(in bold) in personal history like:

Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK
Company A from Oct 2010 To April 2015 full time India

Or do I need to employment based on the city I was posted in India as well, something like
Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India Gurugram
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK London
Company A from Jan 2013 To April 2015 full time India Gurugram
Company A from Oct 2010 To Jan 2013 full time India Chennai

Or Do I need to split based on my designation in my Company and in the particular City as well? Like

Company A from April 2016 To ongoing full time India Gurugram DesignationB
Company A from April 2015 To April 2015 full time UK London DesignationB
Company A from Jan 2014 To April 2015 full time India Gurugram DesignationB
Company A from Jan 2013 To Jan 2014 full time India Gurugram DesignationA
Company A from Oct 2010 To Jan 2013 full time India Chennai DesignationA

Please suggest what will be the right level of details among 1,2 and 3?

And suggest what should I add in job position in personal history if option 2 is good?
Also please suggest if I need to explain in LOE that my roles and responsibilities were same throughout my job tenure if I will go with option 3?

Hello, I have the same question.
What did you do at the end?