+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history in express entry profile shows as "In Progress" instead of "Transmitted"

Ravirav

Dec 12, 2016
Hi house,

Warm greetings,

I received an ITA under CEC and submitted my PR application yesterday.

When i received the ITA, my job titles in work history were mentioned as "software engineer" and "big data developer" for two of my jobs i held in the past.

But my agent recommended to change it to "data mining analyst" and "data warehouse analyst" respectively in the profile so that it matches the index of job titles as per 2172 (Note: the roles and responsibilities letter is aligned with NOC 2172)

But after submitting the application, in the Express Entry thing, status of every section (like personal history, education etc) is shown as "Transmitted" except for work history section whose status is shown as "In Progress" since 1 day

Is this a system glitch? Or do i need to do something to correct it?

This is stressing me out so much. Request someone to please help. Thanks a lot in advance!!!

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
No glitch.. Make sure that all questions are answered in the Work screen i.e. Occupation/Canadian Certificate of Qualification/Intended Work in Canada and Of course Work history.
Usually, in the occupation screen, people will miss to put the NOC Code or after the transition to Teer system, you have to input the new 5 digit NOC code in Occupation screen... Try it..
Message me if it doesn't work

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
I submitted my application before the TEER transition. My Work history has changed to “in progress” after they imposed the TEER too.

Ravirav

Dec 12, 2016
Thanks, But i have AOR on 09 November, so It is locked what should i have to do ? Thank you for your suggestions

Same with me. After i submitted my profile i noticed that the NOC codes in work history is missing. Its not allowing us to edit it now

Feb 8, 2023
Hi , I received my ITA by Jan 2033 and under spousal work history the 5 digit noc code is blank, tried to enter multiple times but it’s not getting saved .
Any advise plss

Roshana

May 13, 2018
Hey I have the same issue. I noticed that on my Express Entry profile, the Work History portion is not Transmitted and shows "in progress" it is odd since I had provided all information with the appropriate NOC codes., however I am unable to edit/update the incomplete fields (the fields are grey-ed out and cannot be updated). These were not left empty when I submitted my profile, so not sure where the information disappeared. This could be because of the introduction of TEER categories in Nov 2022 but since I submitted my application in Oct 2022, I followed the previous model of the 4-digit NOC code vs. the new 5-digit code. Let me know if anyone can help out?