+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history - help

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

I am losing hope of applying.
I sat for both IELTS and TEF Canada and I got C1 and B2 respectively. But, when I reckoned my points I got 400 which is pretty low.
Now, I have another problem getting a letter from my ex-employer. That's why I am losing points in addition to age.

Can you help me, please?
I appreciate it.

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for replying.
I have a few questions about the application. This is my Whatsapp: +1 215-594-5903
would you please contact me?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi,

I am losing hope of applying.
I sat for both IELTS and TEF Canada and I got C1 and B2 respectively. But, when I reckoned my points I got 400 which is pretty low.
Now, I have another problem getting a letter from my ex-employer. That's why I am losing points in addition to age.

Can you help me, please?
I appreciate it.
Do not lose hope. You can boost your points, Take CELPIP it is easier and you can score higher in English. Also, retake TEF and you can get advanced B2 or C1 and increase your points 42 points or get PN for Francophone.
In case if you can not get the letter from you ex-employer, you can ask one of your former colleagues or supervisor who worked with you to write an affidavit and add an explanation letter why you could not get an official letter from your employer.

Reactions: Nouhaben

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Do not lose hope. You can boost your points, Take CELPIP it is easier and you can score higher in English. Also, retake TEF and you can get advanced B2 or C1 and increase your points 42 points or get PN for Francophone.
In case if you can not get the letter from you ex-employer, you can ask one of your former colleagues or supervisor who worked with you to write an affidavit and add an explanation letter why you could not get an official letter from your employer.
Thank you. I guess I will have to re-sit for the tests.
Do you know if a letter from an employer with whom I have distantly worked can be accepted?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Thank you. I guess I will have to re-sit for the tests.
Do you know if a letter from an employer with whom I have distantly worked can be accepted?
Were you working remotely while being inside Canada or away?
To be on the safe side, I suggest that you inquire about that, but be specific in your message. Such as the period you worked remotely, were you physically inside Canada or not, and that it was paid by your Canadian employer and considered in your Tax.
I searched it online too, but honestly I do not think to work remotely while being outside of the country counts, still, I am not sure about it so better verify with IRCC.

Reactions: Nouhaben

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
Were you working remotely while being inside Canada or away?
To be on the safe side, I suggest that you inquire about that, but be specific in your message. Such as the period you worked remotely, were you physically inside Canada or not, and that it was paid by your Canadian employer and considered in your Tax.
I searched it online too, but honestly I do not think to work remotely while being outside of the country counts, still, I am not sure about it so better verify with IRCC.
THank you. I will ask about that.