+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work History - Different Titles Same Job - Post ITA

eym_cancan

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

I have received ITA and now filling my PR app. I held 3 different positions at a company but with same role, responsibilities and NOC. In my EE profile I just entered my latest JOB TITLE for entire duration of my time with the company. The reference letter from my employer includes all 3 designations.

1. Is just entering the latest designation in my Work History okay provided all responsibilities are same (also mentioned in reference letter regarding all titles held)?
2. If I do that, in personal history, do I mention just my latest designation or break the job into three titles? This will differ from my Work History then.

Pls guide.

MysteryLog

Jan 19, 2023
Hi,

I have received ITA and now filling my PR app. I held 3 different positions at a company but with same role, responsibilities and NOC. In my EE profile I just entered my latest JOB TITLE for entire duration of my time with the company. The reference letter from my employer includes all 3 designations.

1. Is just entering the latest designation in my Work History okay provided all responsibilities are same (also mentioned in reference letter regarding all titles held)?
2. If I do that, in personal history, do I mention just my latest designation or break the job into three titles? This will differ from my Work History then.

Pls guide.
Please what did you eventually do?