+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work history different from Personal history - Express Entry POST ITA. Help!

mohit4u22

Oct 3, 2018
Ohio
Hi All,

I received ITA and I have questions regarding the locations to enter in work history and personal history.

For the locations in work history, should I enter my employer locations (different from actual client locations)
? (All are in US though ) If I do this, it will not match with my personal address locations.

Note that in reference letters for work, employer locations are mentioned and not the client locations. So there will be either mismatch of work locations with personal locations OR work locations with locations mentioned in reference letters

Please advise.! It's urgent.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
If you were living and working on client location then put that address. And explain in LOE to why address is different on reference letter.

mohit4u22

Oct 3, 2018
Ohio
If you were living and working on client location then put that address. And explain in LOE to why address is different on reference letter.
Some people say it's better to put the employer address in work history and not the client address. I am a little confused. Have you seen people doing the above?

jokerdurden

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Some people say it's better to put the employer address in work history and not the client address. I am a little confused. Have you seen people doing the above?
hey @mohit4u22, I'm in a simsilar situation as yours. Did you put your employer's location or client's location in the personal history section?