+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
Hi ,
For my work experience , my employer put like “ working from dd/mm/yyyy till dd/mm/yyyy ( date on which they gave me experience letter )”
Even though I am currently working for the firm . And content of the letter had no indication that I am leaving the job.

can it still work ? Hope anybody can resolve this issue of mine

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What stream? Does the letter outline your duties and NOC? Do you need to count the time worked after the letter?

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
What stream? Does the letter outline your duties and NOC? Do you need to count the time worked after the letter?
Stream ? Yeah , it does include everything else .. well, as I am still working for firm .. if they mention it like that does’t it mean that I have left firm on the day I received work experience

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
They Have also mentioned that “is currently working for xx hours and drawing salary of xxxxx” and other one is “duties are “

isn’t that clear indication that I am still working ?

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
What stream are you applying to? FSW, CEC? Do you have an ITA? If yes, it shows you are still working.
FSW .. and yes I have my ita .. I am in process of submitting documents ..
yeah .. but they also mentioned last date ... they are showing contradictory statement.. will it effect my application ?

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
What stream are you applying to? FSW, CEC? Do you have an ITA? If yes, it shows you are still working.
The problem is that they can not change it . And it was due to some miscommunication and now .. it’s impossible to change it .. .. I am in dilemma about what to do about it ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The problem is that they can not change it . And it was due to some miscommunication and now .. it’s impossible to change it .. .. I am in dilemma about what to do about it ?
I don’t see an issue if you have the ITA and submitting it now. Are you counting months/years in your application that are not in the letter? If so, ask for an updated letter since you are still working there.

Kai155

Feb 25, 2021
I don’t see an issue if you have the ITA and submitting it now. Are you counting months/years in your application that are not in the letter? If so, ask for an updated letter since you are still working there.
Okay thanks