+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience

Reham2020

Mar 4, 2020
I was graduated in 2016 with a bachelor degree in Pharmacy but my license was issued in May 2018. I have been working since 2016 before my license was issued . So regarding the express entry , people told me that 3 years wouldnt be considered as experience because there was no license . Can I apply as a pharmacist technician because the duties are extremely similar but the pharmacist's duties are more . I worked as both Pharmacist technician and then Pharmacist throughout the 3 years.I already got my IELTS and evaulated my bachelor with PEBC. Thanks in advance

kashuibu

Mar 16, 2020
same is here I paased out in 2010 and work as asstt in 2011 - 12 although my experience letter is not very detailed but I wish to claim under pharmacist Noc as primary Noc

Mon Marajan

May 18, 2020
Saudi Arabia
LANDED..........
Al Manakh
Hi, I am actually planning for an agency assessment to work in Canada. But, its confusing if I should undergo PEBC or WES. I am currently working as Pharmacy Technician for 6 years now (Saudi Arabia) and 5 years as Pharmacist in the Philippines. Although, I have graduated a 4-year Bachelor of Pharmacy and also am Registered. My question is, which one do you think is fastest in terms of assessment. Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician? Thank You!