+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience

Canada_2015

Jun 28, 2015
Hello All,

I was working on a third party payroll.My work experience letter says that I was working full time on fixed term contract basis.It also mentions my shift timing.Is it fine if the letter says that I was working full time and also gives my shift timings or does the letter need to state specifically the number of hours worked per week?

Also since I was working on third party payroll,all documents have been provided by them.Is it fine that all documents including the reference letter have been provided by the third party.Do I need any explanation from the client that states that all documents would be provided by the third party ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_2015 said:
Hello All,

I was working on a third party payroll.My work experience letter says that I was working full time on fixed term contract basis.It also mentions my shift timing.Is it fine if the letter says that I was working full time and also gives my shift timings or does the letter need to state specifically the number of hours worked per week?

This is fine provided it was at least a 6 hour/day shift on a regular 5 day working week.

Also since I was working on third party payroll,all documents have been provided by them.Is it fine that all documents including the reference letter have been provided by the third party.Do I need any explanation from the client that states that all documents would be provided by the third party ?

I'm assuming you will list your parent organization in your work history. If that is the case, get some documentation to prove how the two organizations are linked with each other. If you're going to mention the 3rd party as your employer in work history, this wouldn't matter.

Canada_2015

Jun 28, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,

I was working 5 days in a week and 8 hours per day.But my reference letter only says that I was working full time and my shift timings.It does not state specifically the no of days I worked in a week or the no. of hours I worked in a week.It does however mention my joining date and relieving date.Will this be fine ?

My reference letter says that I was deputed at the client site XYZ. Do you think I still need explanation from the client or letter from the client ?or Can I just mention the name of the third party company in my work history profile while filling the application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_2015 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I was working 5 days in a week and 8 hours per day.But my reference letter only says that I was working full time and my shift timings.It does not state specifically the no of days I worked in a week or the no. of hours I worked in a week.It does however mention my joining date and relieving date.Will this be fine ?

That will be fine. If your shift timings add up to at least 6 hours ,as it is normal to have a 5 day week, that adds up to 30 hours.

My reference letter says that I was deputed at the client site XYZ. Do you think I still need explanation from the client or letter from the client ?or Can I just mention the name of the third party company in my work history profile while filling the application.

If it says that you were deputed, that explains the relationship between the 3 parties. Mention the parent organization as your employer in work history and use an LOE to explain why your documents are from the client.

mater

Jul 23, 2015
hello ,
anyone could help me!!
I have not 1 year Work Experience ,I just have few months can I apply for Express entry