Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers, they say:
The applicant's work experience must be full- time work,which, according to R80(7),is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work per week.
I am a University lecturer,Under 4131 NOC.....I am working 16 hours as lectures and 8 as office hours.......
so....what???????????

helios

Star Member
Oct 30, 2009
Louay said:
In OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers, they say:
The applicant's work experience must be full- time work,which, according to R80(7),is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work per week.
I am a University lecturer,Under 4131 NOC.....I am working 16 hours as lectures and 8 as office hours.......
so....what???????????
Try to read further on. It always says full time or equivalent. 1 year of full time paid work experience is equal to 1950 hours. if you accumulate 1950 hours of paid work experience through multiple years, it is equivalent to 1 year of full time experience. The only catch is that sometimes there is time restriction. For example, CEC graduate stream states that the applicant must acquire 1 year of full time work experience within 3 years from the application date. This means you would not be able to use more than 3 years to accumulate 1950 hours worth of paid work experience.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Benny.....
U don't have any information about that problem??? U all guide me to more research.!!!! why???
another thing...why should I thank God for being a lecturer???????

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am working 16 hours as lectures and 8 as office hours.......

if your sal slips has a designation as lecturer or if you can get any official letters like you are working as a lecturer in so and so educational college/school/institute you are fine because the criteria is 37+ hrs of work so there is no need to worry if you can arrange for some letters to prove your work experience and total time of work on a weekly basis.

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really can't understand what all comments means!!!!! What must I do to solve this problem???? My total work hours per week is 16 as lectures and 8 as office hours......
What the advice???????????