+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Dear Forum Members,

I was working on third party payroll for one company XYZ.Although the company XYZ refused to provide me any documentation for my work experience,the third
party company(say abc)provided me the relieving(reference) letter which has all the job responsibilities(and all other relevant details like nature of work,designation,duration,salary etc.) as per the requirement of CIC.Is there anything else that I need to do to claim points for this work experience in my PR application.
Please advise.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
It's fine - great even - to have the client letter, but you still need your employer's letter, it is essential.

if it is completely impossible to get, you need proof, like a written refusal to provide the letter, and provide T4s and other proof (e.g. job offer, contract, etc). But it may be more difficult than before to have this accepted.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
jes_ON said:
It's fine - great even - to have the client letter, but you still need your employer's letter, it is essential.

if it is completely impossible to get, you need proof, like a written refusal to provide the letter, and provide T4s and other proof (e.g. job offer, contract, etc). But it may be more difficult than before to have this accepted.
Sorry.....but you mean I need letter from the client(company XYZ)also and if not available I need to attch additional documents.....Is that correct ?

Tanisha Gera

May 18, 2020
Dear Forum Members,

I was working on third party payroll for one company XYZ.Although the company XYZ refused to provide me any documentation for my work experience,the third
party company(say abc)provided me the relieving(reference) letter which has all the job responsibilities(and all other relevant details like nature of work,designation,duration,salary etc.) as per the requirement of CIC.Is there anything else that I need to do to claim points for this work experience in my PR application.
Please advise.
Hi, Were you able to solve the problem? I have same situation.