+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience, would this be ok?

coathanger

May 4, 2020
In what I would like to be my primary NOC, I worked at the company 3 days short of one calendar year. June 10th to June 7th. Do you think this would be admissible, or should I use one of my other NOC's where experience definitely adds up to over one year as my primary, and have that as my additional experience points over the required 1 year continuous NOC?

It IS a year, because my employment started on the Monday (10th) then ended on the Friday (7th) so its a year worked Monday to Friday, but under a year in full weeks.

Also, if my experience is compiled of part time jobs, is it ok if they weren't together, as long as they add up to one year for a potential primary NOC?

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
you are only asked to enter mm/yyyy in your PR application, as long as your letter of exp doest include days you should be good to go.

coathanger

May 4, 2020
you are only asked to enter mm/yyyy in your PR application, as long as your letter of exp doest include days you should be good to go.
It includes the exact start and end date. It does add up to 52 weeks Monday to Friday though, but not full calendar weeks?