+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Verification

M.Mudassar

Oct 3, 2018
Haripur Pakistan
Hi all,I hope you are having a good time.
Here is my situation,i have worked as a trainee engineer for 1 year with my previous employer(Korean consultant firm Dohwa a joint venture with Pakistani consultant firms),as it was a motorway project,site based,i worked on the construction site.Back in the head office of my previous company I don't know how they will verify my record or recognize me as who cares about trainee engineers.

What will be the consequences of this if they didn't recognize me or CIC failed to reach them as the project has been already completed,and i don't know my previous employer have close up their work and move back to Korea or not, on my experience letter which is signed by my immediate supervisor contains all details as per CIC requirements.

I do not have pay stubs as my salary was transferred directly to my bank account from head office but i do have bank statement as a proof of my salary deposit.

And one more thing my immediate supervisor contact details are also mentioned in the experience letter,i wonder if they call him or not as he knows everything about me.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: