12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
kryt0n is correct with her advice though.
Well my votes go to BESTOFLUCK for a better advice. Nobody can hide a job of 1yr and 4 months as unemployed.

S

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santocan said:
Well my votes go to BESTOFLUCK for a better advice. Nobody can hide a job of 1yr and 4 months as unemployed.

S
Who said anything about unemployment? - The work will be stated in the personal history section.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I did not say hide your current employment.

I said you can just put your current employment activity in the Personal History section after ITA. You do not need to list your current employment in Work History unless you are using it to claim points. You list your current job as "employment" in Personal History. Doing this means you don't provide evidence of the work so the officer does not verify it.

If you list this work in personal history cic have no need to contact it to verify. Is that ok?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
kryt0n said:
I did not say hide your current employment.

I said you can just put your current employment activity in the Personal History section after ITA. You do not need to list your current employment in Work History unless you are using it to claim points. You list your current job as "employment" in Personal History. Doing this means you don't provide evidence of the work so the officer does not verify it.

If you list this work in personal history cic have no need to contact it to verify. Is that ok?
Ys ok. :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
santocan said:
So I have your approval? You understand what I was saying now?

I do not condone lying that you are unemployed when you are not. I am saying you just don't list it in Work History and instead list it as employment in Personal History.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Company 1 = 10 months 4 days
Company 2 = 26 months 7 days

Total = 36 months, 11 days.

Technically, yes this counts as 3 years however if you have a lot of vacation time (more than 2 weeks per year) then you may be cutting it fine.

What about if it's mixture between Canadian and foreign experience.

In my case: currently 2.6 yrs Canadian and 2.6 yrs Foreign ! Does it count as 5 years ::)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
What about if it's mixture between Canadian and foreign experience.

In my case: currently 2.6 yrs Canadian and 2.6 yrs Foreign ! Does it count as 5 years ::)
No. It counts as 2 years Canadian and 2 years Foreign.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
So I have your approval? You understand what I was saying now?

I do not condone lying that you are unemployed when you are not. I am saying you just don't list it in Work History and instead list it as employment in Personal History.
Don't we need to reveal all previous employment for the past 10 years or so in work history or is it just to claim points for? Also can i remove jobs from work history post ITA, if it does not affect my CRS scores?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mukulabd said:
Don't we need to reveal all previous employment for the past 10 years or so in work history or is it just to claim points for? Also can i remove jobs from work history post ITA, if it does not affect my CRS scores?
You don't have to list it in Work history. You do have to list it in personal history.

Yes you can remove work as long as it doesn't affect you score.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
You don't have to list it in Work history. You do have to list it in personal history.

Yes you can remove work as long as it doesn't affect you score.
Ok thanks. This stupid visa consultant of mine is giving all wrong advice. She said I have to provide documents for all employment I have mentioned before getting ITA. Now I realized it is difficult for me to seek all the reference letters, hence plan on removing a job or two (without affecting score), but she said I cant change the information now post ITA.
???

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mukulabd said:
Ok thanks. This stupid visa consultant of mine is giving all wrong advice. She said I have to provide documents for all employment I have mentioned before getting ITA. Now I realized it is difficult for me to seek all the reference letters, hence plan on removing a job or two (without affecting score), but she said I cant change the information now post ITA.
???
They aren't wrong here.

If you mention work in work history you have to provide evidence of it post ITA.

However, if the experience doesn't get you any points you can move it to personal history and then it won't prompt you for an upload of documents.

If you are worried you can leave the work history as is and just upload whatever you have for the work that doesn't get you any points. The officer won't look at it as it doesn't contribute. It's easier to just move it post ITA, though.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
They aren't wrong here.

If you mention work in work history you have to provide evidence of it post ITA.

However, if the experience doesn't get you any points you can move it to personal history and then it won't prompt you for an upload of documents.

If you are worried you can leave the work history as is and just upload whatever you have for the work that doesn't get you any points. The officer won't look at it as it doesn't contribute. It's easier to just move it post ITA, though.
I think I will upload whatever best I have. Its not going to harm me anyways since I have supporting docs for it.

flyflysophia

Apr 10, 2016
kryt0n said:
They aren't wrong here.

hi kryton, you always have clear advice on things.

another question: I have included a 3 months of work experience on my EE profile which is not my primary NOC and i do not wish to use it to claim points. Should i move it to personally history post ITA and state the same on LOE?

thank you:)