+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience - Same employer, NOC and Job title but different locations in the same country

ravichs473

Dec 6, 2018
I’m working for the same employer in USA under the same NOC and job title but worked in a different state (OHIO) for the first year.

In the personal history section, I created two seperate entries for this job experience. Should I enter two seperate entries in work experience or include it as a single entry with the current location? If I create two seperate entries, do I need to include pay stubs from the respective locations along with experience letter in the documentation?

Please suggest.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’m working for the same employer in USA under the same NOC and job title but worked in a different state (OHIO) for the first year.

In the personal history section, I created two seperate entries for this job experience. Should I enter two seperate entries in work experience or include it as a single entry with the current location? If I create two seperate entries, do I need to include pay stubs from the respective locations along with experience letter in the documentation?

Please suggest.
One entry is fine in work experience section.