+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience requirements for express entry

Babensky

Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I trust that you are good.But I have some issues concerning this express entry program. First of all is it acceptable to mix full time and part time work experience together for the minimum work experience for the FSW program. I have 8 months of full time work experience and 10 months part time in which the equivalent to full time from my calculation is 5 months.The experiences are continuous. However, the part time experience is in a different industry from the primary industry of the full time experience as shown on the general description of the NOC but the NOC is still the same. Will this be acceptable? The description mentions that my NOC are also employed in other industries which is not definitive but I am not sure if they will accept my work experience based on that. thanks for your assistance in this issue.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone, I trust that you are good.But I have some issues concerning this express entry program. First of all is it acceptable to mix full time and part time work experience together for the minimum work experience for the FSW program. I have 8 months of full time work experience and 10 months part time in which the equivalent to full time from my calculation is 5 months.The experiences are continuous. However, the part time experience is in a different industry from the primary industry of the full time experience as shown on the general description of the NOC but the NOC is still the same. Will this be acceptable? The description mentions that my NOC are also employed in other industries which is not definitive but I am not sure if they will accept my work experience based on that. thanks for your assistance in this issue.
If the NOC and roles/responsibilities are same then its acceptable, provided it should be continuous.