+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience related query (Post ITA)

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi,

Me and my spouse are at the stage of filling our eAPR and submitting documents. Our deadline to do so ends on Feb 10th and we're in a fix.

During ITA we filled in the following work experience
For me:
Job 1 (1 year) (non Primary NOC)
Job 2 (1 year) (non Primary NOC)
Job 3 (3.5 years) (Primary NOC)

For Spouse
Job 1 (1 year)
Job 2 (1.5 years)

Our CRS score was 492 and we easily cleared the cutoff of the first draw we were entered in.

While filling our documents we understand that having a reference letter with Roles and Responsibilities is of utmost importance.

I was able to secure the same for Job 3 (3.5 years) (Primary NOC) but it has been very long since I've left my previous two organizations and I can only produce a standard experience letters (which has everything except the roles and responsibilities)

For my spouse we have the same issue.

We decided to see if it impacted our CRS scores if I removed my Job 1 & 2 and her Job 1 & 2 from the "Work Experience Section" and only left them in "Personal History" section.

Our CRS score is not impacted at all as my last job is 3+ years. (It still comes out to be 492)

Will this be a problem for us? Since we showed more job positions while filling our Express Entry profile but are removing some from the final eAPR form?

Any opinions or suggestions will be really valuable. We don't want to end up stuck in some sort of "Under Review" situation and decided to ask the community before submitting our application.