+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience proof (payslips ?)

fctorontowin

Mar 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm posting on behalf of one of my friends.

He has 3 years of experience with work letter that includes all the requirements from IRCC + 12 last pay slips.
He couldn't get the 24 other pay slips

is is mandatory to give pay slips for 3 years of work experience? or work letter would be enough?

Thank you guys for help

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

He has 3 years of experience with work letter that includes all the requirements from IRCC + 12 last pay slips.

is is mandatory to give pay slips for 3 years of work experience? or work letter would be enough?

Thank you guys for help
Hi @fctorontowin it is necessary to have pay slip. Does applicant have income tax return ? That could be used
Thanks

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
You don't need payslips. IRCC requires only a reference letter. Don't add unnecessary complexity to your file

Reactions: ale.m

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

Thank you guys for help
where did this payslips requirement come from?

unless he is asked for payslips, he should be fine with reference letter alone.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi @fctorontowin it is necessary to have pay slip. Does applicant have income tax return ? That could be used
Thanks
it's not, payslips are not needed. i have no idea where this myth came from. they can be used as proof if you dont have a reference letter or issues with your employer but are absolutely NOT a requirement

Akshay shah

Sep 17, 2021
it's not, payslips are not needed. i have no idea where this myth came from. they can be used as proof if you dont have a reference letter or issues with your employer but are absolutely NOT a requirement
Are you sure? Salary slips are not required for Visa applicant. i am perplexed bcz i have just given experience letter and appointment letter for my gap justification of 2.6 years. Will it be a problem for student visa?

Akshay shah

Sep 17, 2021

Are you sure? Salary slips are not required for Visa applicant. i am perplexed bcz i have just given experience letter and appointment letter for my gap justification of 2.6 years. Will it be a problem for student visa?

Akshay shah

Sep 17, 2021

Akshay shah

Sep 17, 2021

Akshay shah

Sep 17, 2021
You don't need payslips. IRCC requires only a reference letter. Don't add unnecessary complexity to your file

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Stop spamming the thread from posts from 2 years ago. This is a thread on express Entry.