FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
Hello all,
I need ur suggestions.
I have 4 yrs of experience as a bank clerk. And after promotion to asstt. Manager, I have 1.5 yrs of experience in the same bank. Can I show an overall experience of 5 yrs as an assistant manager??? Because if I choose my primary occupation as an assistant manager, I hv less period of experience although it comes under skill type 0. Nd if I choosy primary occupation as a clerk, it comes under skill type C but it has 4 yrs of experience.

My manager will mention all the consolidated duties of both the positions...As it helps me to be eligible to appear in the EE POOL.
PLZ SUGGEST?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I need ur suggestions.
I have 4 yrs of experience as a bank clerk. And after promotion to asstt. Manager, I have 1.5 yrs of experience in the same bank. Can I show an overall experience of 5 yrs as an assistant manager??? Because if I choose my primary occupation as an assistant manager, I hv less period of experience although it comes under skill type 0. Nd if I choosy primary occupation as a clerk, it comes under skill type C but it has 4 yrs of experience.

My manager will mention all the consolidated duties of both the positions...As it helps me to be eligible to appear in the EE POOL.
PLZ SUGGEST?
That's misrepresentation.

Reactions: scylla

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello all,
I need ur suggestions.

PLZ SUGGEST?
As @DelPiero07 suggested, it’s misrep why don’t u tell us your EE score with. ya 1.5 years of experience and at FSW scale

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,
I need ur suggestions.

PLZ SUGGEST?
No - you can't. If you try - expect to be refused and banned from Canada for 5 years.

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
No - you can't. If you try - expect to be refused and banned from Canada for 5 years.
Yes I know that and i ll neva do that.
So plz guys suggest me the alternate NOC CODE FOR A CLERK IN A BANK?
BECAUSE IT FALLS UNDER SKILL TYPE C

IS THERE ANY OTHER RELATED NOC CODE WHICH COMES UNDER SKILL TYPE 0/A/B???
I FALL SHORT OF 3 POINTS FROM 67 POINT CRITERIA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I know that and i ll neva do that.
So plz guys suggest me the alternate NOC CODE FOR A CLERK IN A BANK?
BECAUSE IT FALLS UNDER SKILL TYPE C

IS THERE ANY OTHER RELATED NOC CODE WHICH COMES UNDER SKILL TYPE 0/A/B???
I FALL SHORT OF 3 POINTS FROM 67 POINT CRITERIA
You have to pick the NOC based on your job accountabilities. If your job matches the bank clerk job - then that work experience is NOC C. You cannot change that to NOC 0/A/B. You will need to find another way to increase your score - either through getting additional work experience or through increasing your IELTS score or completing further education.

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
You have to pick the NOC based on your job accountabilities. If your job matches the bank clerk job - then that work experience is NOC C. You cannot change that to NOC 0/A/B. You will need to find another way to increase your score - either through getting additional work experience or through increasing your IELTS score or completing further education.
Thanks a lot!
How can I improve my ieltst scores.
As we all know the IDP OR BC USE TO GIVE
0.5 LESS FROM THE MIN SCORES REQUIRED?

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
Thanks a lot!
How can I improve my ieltst scores.
As we all know the IDP OR BC USE TO GIVE
0.5 LESS FROM THE MIN SCORES REQUIRED?
I m new to this world. Gradually I come to know about the minute details.

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
Due to the experience being categorised in skill type C, my scores are 66 points. Can I create EE PROFILE.
Because skill type C are in demand in many provinces of Canada.
Plz guide.

Aspirant777

Apr 1, 2019
Faridabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
None
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
No
You cannot, your profile will be ineligible.
Hey guys!
Need ur help...
My Work experience...
From 2010 to 2019
1)Assistant accountant from 2010 to 2011 skill type A
2) assistant professor from 2011 to 2013
Skill type B
3) clerk from 2013 to 2017 skill type C
4)assistant manager from 2017 till date skill type 0

Can i get the benefits of 1 and 2 and 4 in such a way that would help me to be eligible for EE POOL?