+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I live in Egypt and the company I've been working for is in KSA, I was working remotely as a web developer.
Okay, thanks for explaining a bit more... Is this Saudi entity having office in Egypt as well and does the salary transferred in you account in Egypt or in Saudi ?

m.mn3m

Jun 21, 2018
Okay, thanks for explaining a bit more... Is this Saudi entity having office in Egypt as well and does the salary transferred in you account in Egypt or in Saudi ?
No, they don't, I work from Egypt but the address on the letter is in Saudi.
The salary was being transferred to me in Egypt.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
No, they don't, I work from Egypt but the address on the letter is in Saudi.
The salary was being transferred to me in Egypt.
Okay...
I don't know the perfect answer for it, but here is what I can think logically...

you can follow what the standard LoR format. In addition have a statement included in it which mentions the following...
We (the Saudi company name xxxx) authorize you(your name xxxxx) to work in Egypt and the monthly payroll is transferred to your bank account in Egypt....

Having said that, when you submit your immigration application, you should include your offer letter(which you would have received at the time of joining this organization), pay slips(6 months at least), signed/stamped(6 months bank statement) (pay slip and bank statement will help the immigration case officer understand that you were receiving salary on time from your overseas employer) along with this LoR. Add all this in a single pdf document.

Hope this helps yaa Shaikh...

m.mn3m

Jun 21, 2018
Okay...
I don't know the perfect answer for it, but here is what I can think logically...

you can follow what the standard LoR format. In addition have a statement included in it which mentions the following...
We (the Saudi company name xxxx) authorize you(your name xxxxx) to work in Egypt and the monthly payroll is transferred to your bank account in Egypt....

Having said that, when you submit your immigration application, you should include your offer letter(which you would have received at the time of joining this organization), pay slips(6 months at least), signed/stamped(bank statements) (pay slip and bank statement will help the immigration case officer understand that you were receiving salary on time from your overseas employer) along with this LoR. Add all this in a single pdf document.

Hope this helps yaa Shaikh...
Thanks a lot. This is indeed helpful.

sadiyarehman

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,
If my company is not ready to give a letter of recommendation and my supervisors from the company have also left. Can I write a self declaration letter? I can get it notarized and support it with offer letter( mentions my title and salary) and contract ending letter as well along with my pay slips.
I am asking, since this particular organisation is government run and they keep telling me that they do not give such letters to anyone. The ones supervising me in the company have left as well. I had a short stint at that place, around 3 months, so I am not sure if I can ask anyone else to give me a letter?

Any advice on this will be very helpful.

Nov 10, 2018
I am a practicing Chartered Accountant who wants to move to Canada.I hold Certificate of Practice.(COP)-in India

I have worked on retainership basis in an automobiles company for 2.5 years and have received payment as a regular credit in my bank account.

Whether I should apply for Canada VISA in Employment category or self employed category?

Whether there is a separate category for professionals?

Which experience certificate should I get?

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

I am from India and employed in IT company. I have a query regarding Work Experience Letters required to be uploaded in Express Entry Profile once ITA is received.

Query:
I was employed by Infosys in past for over 4 years and I do have Experience letter from company stating my name, the joining and relieving date and my last designation at the company. Is this letter suffice to be uploaded under work experience letter in CIC profile.

CIC site mentions below requirements:
Letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

So, information highlighted above in bold and italics is missing from my Experience letter from Infosys.

Do i need to get separate letter from Infosys HR with all the required details or will the experience letter i already have is suffice?
what did you do Rohit, i am in similar situation for number of hours

Jan 11, 2019
hello everyone
need ur sincere advice

i am in govt sector. my current designation is staff nurse but i am working in govt college of nursing on the vacant post of nursing tutor .
my department will give me experience on the name of staff nurse not nursing tutor though my job responsibilities are of nursing tutor
moreover i have filled the code of tutor and got ITA also
so kindly advice me what should i do
can i attach notarized explanation letter that i am working on the vacant post of nursing tutor
plz

Rajneet walia

May 30, 2019
I m IT professional from India associated remotely on contractual basis with Canadian employer moxic enterprises. Now moxic enterprises applied for lmia and is approved.

Pls suggest are my chances of getting work permit are good or it can raise question on the mind of visa officer.that lmia was intentionally taken

ssubhankar18

Apr 3, 2019
Hey Guys,
Please help a bit. So, I have Job experience letter from the company and from VP HR depicting all the required details mentioned in CIC website along with Pay stubs for last 6 months depicting my birthday, joining date,position IT deduction etc. Would this suffice for my application ? or do I have to submit the job offer too?
Primary concern being, is it possible to qualify without submitting the job offer in any ways?

Bxa100

May 31, 2020
Hello everyone, would love your help here!

So I have a bit of a unique situation to figure out. I’ve worked for a multinational in Canada for 16 months. I had 3 positions within the company.
I started out as a management trainee, moved on to assistant manager and then on as a manager. My reference letter does not mention salary or hours worked or full time although it mentions all 3 roles and the time spent in each.
However, I do have employment contracts for the management trainee and the store manager roles that highlight the salary and mention it being full time work. I DO NOT have this employment contract for the Assistant manager role even though it was an extension of the management trainee role(mentioned as a transfer in the reference letter). I was intending on submitting each experience individually with the same reference letter and attaching the employment contracts and the job descriptions for each role. For the Assistant manager role, I was intending to attach the employment contract for the Management Trainee position as that role was just for 2 months and is effectively an extension of the previous role as in your being trained for it. The base salary and hours worked is the same only difference is you get a profit sharing bonus in the Asst. Manager role. I was also planning on attaching bank statements showing the direct deposits to my bank account from the company as well as proof whilst mentioning this in the LOE. Would this be acceptable or could it result in my application being rejected or deemed incomplete?
Thank you for your time and consideration

Oct 7, 2020
HI, I am new to this thread. If would mean much if some one can help with suggestions. I have three years of experience in US, before that I was a Assit professor in India. My question is, while filling CRS calculator the options we get for experience are like 3 or more years. Is it ok if i provide last three years experience letter only and not bother about before that as I am not going to claim for it.

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
I have worked for total 3 companies(3rd one still going on).
First company - Nov 2016 to Jan 2018(1 year 3 months)
Second company- Feb 2018 - July 2020(2 years 5 months)
Third company - Aug 2020- Till now
I have not got the ITA yet but can I take work experience letter from previous employer now or the date of issue for those should be post ITA?
I am doing this to minimize time to submit docs after getting ITA.
Please guide. TIA.