+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter-spouse

kebib

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
So my spouse has worked in 3 places. However, her work experience did not contribute any points towards the CRS score. She does have experience letters from previous places she worked that does not have all the information required such as working hours, remuneration etc. Is it okay to upload such documents or does it need all info as asked by CIC?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So my spouse has worked in 3 places. However, her work experience did not contribute any points towards the CRS score. She does have experience letters from previous places she worked that does not have all the information required such as working hours, remuneration etc. Is it okay to upload such documents or does it need all info as asked by CIC?
If your spouse is a dependant applicant and her work experience is non Canadian you do not need to upload any document for her and remove work history of hers and include it in the personal history/activities section.
Only spouse with Canadian work experience contributes to the score hence foreign work exp is not required to be included in the work history

Reactions: kebib

kebib

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
If your spouse is a dependant applicant and her work experience is non Canadian you do not need to upload any document for her and remove work history of hers and include it in the personal history/activities section.
Only spouse with Canadian work experience contributes to the score hence foreign work exp is not required to be included in the work history
"Does your spouse have any work history?" should i just select no? if I select no, that means she has not worked at all in her life. Are you sure we can select no?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
"Does your spouse have any work history?" should i just select no? if I select no, that means she has not worked at all in her life. Are you sure we can select no?
Yes say No, if you say yes you end up submitting uncesary loads of documentation which is not required... you are already declaring her last 10 yrs of activities in personal history section...

Follow the interesting thread and look for DelPiero and Jes On post(please don’t cut the veins :D )

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spouse-work-history.470289/

And another one
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/yes-or-no-ee-work-history-of-spouse.550307/

Reactions: kebib