+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter No Salary

aac31

Jan 9, 2018
Hi,
I have my previous work experience letter stating my Job Title, Permanent Position, Hours per week, Responsibilities and Job Duties. However, there is no salary in the employment letter. Is that acceptable?

PS: I do not have any pay stubs to show.

Last edited:

aac31

Jan 9, 2018
Alright, I managed my employer to include salary in employment letter. Since I was given salary in cash(which is stated in the letter), will it be acceptable if I do not have pay stubs?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright, I managed my employer to include salary in employment letter. Since I was given salary in cash(which is stated in the letter), will it be acceptable if I do not have pay stubs?
Technically pay stubs aren't mandatory but IRCC can always request further documentation to make sure you were paid for your job. That is, nobody in this forum can tell you whether the reference letter will be sufficient or not.

aac31

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I have decided to skip this employment as it is not worth the risk. I will not claim any points for it. Hopefully, this should not cause any issues.

aac31

Jan 9, 2018
I did file my taxes, but I do not have any documentation for the same. That's why I decided on skipping the employment and not claim any points.

Reactions: aiyosami