+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience from staffing agency

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Ok that works for me! Thank you very much btw! You're a great help :)

How long is the process if I apply this week? I know the next step would be to get the biometrics done. I'm hoping to get PR by Feb or March.
You're welcome.
From your AOR date, start the 6 months countdown. You should see the end of the tunnel by around March indeed, or before if you're one of the lucky ones.
The step just after AOR isn't biometrics, but "Medicals Passed", normally 25 days on average after AOR. Normally you should receive BIL (Biometrics Instructions Letter) just after that for your specific country.

I encourage you to create a tracking case here. Not only will it allow you have an eye on another applications, but also get estimates based on statistical predictions.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

miqbal06

Oct 9, 2018
Ok great! I will include my case as well on that website.

Btw how many digital photos are required? I have scanned 2 photos but they are passport size according to US which is not 35x45 mm.

I have heard people have taken pictures from their phone apps according to the dimensions and they've had no issues.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Ok great! I will include my case as well on that website.

Btw how many digital photos are required? I have scanned 2 photos but they are passport size according to US which is not 35x45 mm.

I have heard people have taken pictures from their phone apps according to the dimensions and they've had no issues.
For Express Entry APR, it's absolutely 35x45, one photo digital format. Click on the question mark on the "photo" upload field and see instructions.
You run the risk of having a whole application rejected because of wrong photo size.
Better to get it done by professional photographer on white background.

Mohitkason

Jul 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have got ITA and I am in the process of getting all the documents for my PR application. I am applying from US on an F1 student visa and need some help understanding my situation:

1) During my Masters I worked on CPT both full time and part time for 1.5 years through a staffing agency at a client location for which I got credits. Would that experience count under express entry FSW? I have 453 points if I include that experience.

2) I put client as my employer in express entry profile but I have letters from both staffing agency and client. Would that be a problem? Do I need to change the name to staffing agency in the employer name and if so, then how do I do that?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Hey, just wanted to ask if that agency experience got counted by CIC ??

rubal6673

Mar 28, 2022
Can anyone please tell me … what if only empleyment agency will be able to provide the Experience letter not the third party company we work in… ??? will it work?

mistersinha

Mar 22, 2023
A permanent staffing agency has a vast network of candidates seeking permanent job opportunities, which gives employers access to a larger pool of qualified and experienced candidates. As such Pitch N Hire is one of the best permanent staffing agency in the USA with a wide range if benefits for recruiters and candidates.