+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience for Express Entry

ahmed78

Mar 25, 2018
At my current job, I have an experience of 10+ years. In my EE application, under 'Work Experience':
  1. Is it enough to mention the current job while ignoring the previous ones. If yes, where do I mention the employment history?
  2. I had a 'title' change in between. Should I mention both titles separately (current and previous - with dates) or only the existing title is enough.

Thanks

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
At my current job, I have an experience of 10+ years. In my EE application, under 'Work Experience':
  1. Is it enough to mention the current job while ignoring the previous ones. If yes, where do I mention the employment history?
  2. I had a 'title' change in between. Should I mention both titles separately (current and previous - with dates) or only the existing title is enough.

Thanks
1. You may choose to include your old work history (if you are not claiming any points for it) in Personal History and not Work History.
2. Better to mention them separately.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September

Thanks
1. Yes, current job would be enough. You can include employment history post ITA in the personal history section.
2. If it was just a title change with no change in responsibilities then there's no need to mention it separately. But if responsibilities changed then match them to their respective NOCs and pick one as primary NOC and the other as secondary.