+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Express Entry

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I received ITA recently.

Now I am trying to submit my application and am a little confused about my work expereince( since its in different NOCs).My work experience is as follows :

Job1 - NOC category A- 2 years 9 months

Job 2- NOC category B-1 year 11 months

Can both these jobs count towards 3 years work expereince ?Can i get points for both these jobs ?

Also, please advise if I can make changes to my express entry profile once I have received an ITA(assuming the changes in the express entry profile wont have an effect on the overall CRS core)

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
yes both will count towards 3 years' experience and you will get points for 3 years and above category because both A & B come under skilled NOC

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Hello Friends,

I received ITA recently.

Now I am trying to submit my application and am a little confused about my work expereince( since its in different NOCs).My work experience is as follows :

Job1 - NOC category A- 2 years 9 months

Job 2- NOC category B-1 year 11 months

Can both these jobs count towards 3 years work expereince ?Can i get points for both these jobs ?

Also, please advise if I can make changes to my express entry profile once I have received an ITA(assuming the changes in the express entry profile wont have an effect on the overall CRS core)
Both will help you with your CRS score but only one NOC will help you with FSW eligibility of 67 or more points as you can pick one of them as your primary NOC

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Thanks a lot friends for your replies.......Just one more query.......

I want to change my work experience in my application since I could not get the refrence letter from my previous employer for the work experience I had mentioned in my express entry profile.

Can I make the changes in the work experience in my application if I accompany a LOE in this regard ?

OR

Is there a way I can modify the work experience in my express entry profile after I have received an ITA?(assuming CRS points dont change after making changes in the work experience)

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks a lot friends for your replies.......Just one more query.......

I want to change my work experience in my application since I could not get the refrence letter from my previous employer for the work experience I had mentioned in my express entry profile.

Can I make the changes in the work experience in my application if I accompany a LOE in this regard ?

OR

Is there a way I can modify the work experience in my express entry profile after I have received an ITA?(assuming CRS points dont change after making changes in the work experience)
The EE profile gets locked after getting ITA. But you've to fill up a lot of details in the PR application after getting ITA, which includes the Work experience you've declared on EE profile. You can definitely add/modify/remove work experience there ensuring your CRS does not fall below the draw cut-off in which you got ITA as well as you still have at least 67 points under the 6 factors of FSW eligibility. I don't think it's mandatory to mention your changes in LoE, but you can do it just to be on safe side.