+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience change post ITA

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
Post ITA, I moved some of the work experience I had to personal history as I could not get the letter for it. The company does not exist.
After I did that last night I don't see the option of submitting my application. I am not sure if there is a technical glitch on the website or the moving of work experience caused it to reevaluate something. That work experience should not affect my score. ( I have total of 17 yrs of work ex and the one I removed was my first ever job)

Please help I only have 6 days left to submit.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
It ought to be technical glitch. One can definitely change profile post ita while submission. Suggest you log out and login multiple times

sbr38

Jul 21, 2017
I think I figured it out, Number of slots I had entered in the work experience pre ITA does not match the number of actual work experience letters I had uploaded. This happened because there were certain companies which I could not get a work experience for but had listed in the section before getting ITA.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
why not keep only 6 years in work history and move everything else to personal history? Only 6 years are considered for FSW 67 point criteria and out of that only 3 years are considered for CRS. All other work ex can be moved to personal history and no proofs are required for them. Please remember that the work ex for which you are claiming points must be in within last 10 years.