AOR Received.
12-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
When I finished studies at University, I got a letter, which proved my graduation, from the University and used it to acquire PGWP before the convocation. So, I started full-time work before the convocation.

Then,..

In form Schedule A Background/Declaration,

1. For Education section, do I have to put the convocation date in "To" date column? Or, the time I done studying?

In form Schedule 8 Economic Classes,

1. For question 5 (Your Work Experience in Canada), should I only put the convocation date to "From" date of my work experience?
I have started to work since Feb, 2012, but my convocation date was in June, 2012.
2. Do I need to check "Yes" in "Were you a full-time student..." question, since I worked full-time before the date of convocation?
3. What should I put in "To" date? The expiry date of my work permit?.

I have one other question about the history of addresses (for the Background/Declaration form)..
I had 5 co-op terms, 4 months each, during the school time, so I had to move place to place for every 4 month. But, since I moved very often, I usually didn't update my mailing address in bank or school. Sometimes, I used friend's address for my visa application because of the fact that I might be in different place by the time the visa was arrived. So, for the history of addresses, I'm very confused of what to put in there.. I know all of my past addresses where I actually lived, but I don't remember all the mailing addresses that I used for visa applications. Can anyone give me an advise on this?

Thank you in advance.

fullofsunshine

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 9th, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 8th, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
July 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 26, 2013
On form Schedule A Background/Declaration,

1. Put the time you finish study

1. For question 5 (Your Work Experience in Canada), I think you should put Feb 2012, the time you started working
2. I wasn't sure which question is this?
3. Put the current date in "To" date.

I wan't too sure the answer to the adress question, so I won't address it.

I hope this helps.

s20lee said:
When I finished studies at University, I got a letter, which proved my graduation, from the University and used it to acquire PGWP before the convocation. So, I started full-time work before the convocation.

Then,..

In form Schedule A Background/Declaration,

1. For Education section, do I have to put the convocation date in "To" date column? Or, the time I done studying?

1. For question 5 (Your Work Experience in Canada), should I only put the convocation date to "From" date of my work experience?
I have started to work since Feb, 2012, but my convocation date was in June, 2012.
2. Do I need to check "Yes" in "Were you a full-time student..." question, since I worked full-time before the date of convocation?
3. What should I put in "To" date? The expiry date of my work permit?.

I have one other question about the history of addresses (for the Background/Declaration form)..
I had 5 co-op terms, 4 months each, during the school time, so I had to move place to place for every 4 month. But, since I moved very often, I usually didn't update my mailing address in bank or school. Sometimes, I used friend's address for my visa application because of the fact that I might be in different place by the time the visa was arrived. So, for the history of addresses, I'm very confused of what to put in there.. I know all of my past addresses where I actually lived, but I don't remember all the mailing addresses that I used for visa applications. Can anyone give me an advise on this?

Thank you in advance.