+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience and education training

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020
About work experience I have experience in noc b in canada but also experience outside Canada, I can add the experience outside just only the only one that I got in Ontario.?
About education training I have this question

The following are also treated as a Québec diploma:

• A Canadian diploma (if it is issued by the minister responsible for education or by a university of a Canadian province or territory)
When I make my points calculations in canadavisa there is a gap where I have to choose education program inside or outside quebec, the recent title was in Ontario but I'm confused if I have to put inside Quebec or outside be cause the official website indicates that a canadian diploma is treated as quebec diploma.

Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
About work experience I have experience in noc b in canada but also experience outside Canada, I can add the experience outside just only the only one that I got in Ontario.?
About education training I have this question

The following are also treated as a Québec diploma:

• A Canadian diploma (if it is issued by the minister responsible for education or by a university of a Canadian province or territory)
When I make my points calculations in canadavisa there is a gap where I have to choose education program inside or outside quebec, the recent title was in Ontario but I'm confused if I have to put inside Quebec or outside be cause the official website indicates that a canadian diploma is treated as quebec diploma.

Thanks
- You can add both inside and outside Canada experience and education as well.
- Canadian including Quebec diploma is treated as Inside. Anything outside Canada is certainly outside.