+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work exp. ( Urgent)

alla

Oct 12, 2006
Hi!
I got my caips and I found the reason for my interview was Work exp.They mentioned that no duties were found and they couldn`t assess my work experience .I`ve applied as computer programmer and I see the NOC and I know my duties are sufficient for this code.I`ve applied in Nov.2001 from Damas.CHC and my interview is in Iran .( Without specific date )I wanna know if you suggest to send all my experience again with my job duties or wait for interview? and is there any hope that by sending these documents they change their decision? And Should i send Schadule 1 and 3 again or only up to date LOE is enough?
They also want me the sample work if I invite to interview.
Thanx again for your kindness

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
HEY
DONT SEND ANY THING NOW , TAKE ALL THE PAPERS THAT THEY ASKED YOU FOR WITH YOU TO THE INTERVIEW ,I THINK UR CASE IS ALIVE .
BEST REGARDS FOR YOU AND ALL THE DAMASUCS APPLICANTS INCLUDING ME :)
GOOD LUCK

alla

Oct 12, 2006
Hi!
Thanx for your reply I wanna know is it possible to change their mind by sending these documents? As I said befor they didn`t send any letter for me and I found these informations by fax and CAIPS. I don`t know is it normal or not? I expect to recieve letter for IA but nothing till now!!!