+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work contact dilemma... Continous work experienc ... HELP Plz SENIORS

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I am kind of in a dilemma rite now regarding my continous work experience;

My company used to give me contractual full time employment (as mentioned on my experience certificate).

The first contract i got was from 02 Aug 2010- 01 April 2011 (8 months validity as mentioned on my job contract).

Before he end of this contract, i got another 8months full time contractual position in same NOC, same position and same salary. This time, my contract starts from 1April 2011 - 31st Dec 2011.

My questions are, does my work experience count as full- time work experience for 12 months under FSW condition for EE ?

So basically,

02 Aug 2010 - 01April 2011 (NOC2133)
01 April 2011-31st Dec 2011.

I am planning to send my complete OOPNP file by tonight. Just wanted to ask you guys if you guys advice me to submit my application for OOPNP ?

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you and regards,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I imagine this would be fine. It was full-time. paid and continuous as well (without any gap).

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine this would be fine. It was full-time. paid and continuous as well (without any gap).
Yes it was in same noc, same designation, same monthly salary and i also have contratcts.

saurabh54

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

My company used to give me contractual full time employment (as mentioned on my experience certificate).

The first contract i got was from 02 Aug 2010- 01 April 2011 (8 months validity as mentioned on my job contract).

Before he end of this contract, i got another 8months full time contractual position in same NOC, same position and same salary. This time, my contract starts from 1April 2011 - 31st Dec 2011.

My questions are, does my work experience count as full- time work experience for 12 months under FSW condition for EE ?

So basically,

I am planning to send my complete OOPNP file by tonight. Just wanted to ask you guys if you guys advice me to submit my application for OOPNP ?

Thank you and regards,
You are good, you work experience just needs to be for 12 months, Full time exp and doesn't need to be a continuous exp.

I believe you are a International Student and wanted to apply under, International Student with Job Offer Category.

AS per ONPNP
"Important: Definition of "Full-Time”
A full-time position is considered to be a position that consists of 1,560 hours of paid employment in a 12 month period."

Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS.html

You are completely eligible under EE under Canadian Experience class if you have total 12 months exp, doesn't need to be continuous.

Just a recommendation, If you are eligible under Express Entry, Kindly apply under it and my personal exp, I have a valid ON PNP and has a file with CIC since Oct 2014 and they recently asked for PCC certificates and still dont know how long it is going to take more. Total wastage of time & money - $1500 PNP + 490 CIC and 6-8 mnths PNP _ 12 mnths CIC processing.
Whereas under EE, i filed application in March and just received a PPR. In total 5 months.

http404

Aug 31, 2015
rafzy said:
Guys,

So basically,

Thank you and regards,
Go for it, definitely counts as full time experience AS LONG AS you can provide proof of employment for the periods you are claiming as full time employment. Rightly said, 12 months do not have to be consecutive, but an addition of days or hours per year in the last 5 years period. Use proper documentation, mention in simple concise words about your situation in coverletter and go for it. Good luck.