+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work a travel visa

linares890

Jun 23, 2016
HI!!!
My name is Gabriel from Argentina and I have approved the work and holiday visa. I have received the letter and was stamped the visa in my passport.
The expiration date is 06/30/2017, so my intention to enter in March 2017 is possible.
The only question I have is that while the duration of the work and holiday program is for one year from the time of entry in Canada ,in the passport the stamped visa expire date is 6/30/2017 visa (with multiple entries allowed ), so if I want to cross the US a few days for example in August 2017, in the passport will appear up.
¿will i have any trouble re-entering Canada to continue the work and holiday program ???
I await for your response
Thank you very much

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

linares890 said:
HI!!!
My name is Gabriel from Argentina and I have approved the work and holiday visa. I have received the letter and was stamped the visa in my passport.
The expiration date is 06/30/2017, so my intention to enter in March 2017 is possible.
The only question I have is that while the duration of the work and holiday program is for one year from the time of entry in Canada ,in the passport the stamped visa expire date is 6/30/2017 visa (with multiple entries allowed ), so if I want to cross the US a few days for example in August 2017, in the passport will appear up.
¿will i have any trouble re-entering Canada to continue the work and holiday program ???
I await for your response
Thank you very much
1. If you enter in Mar/17 and are issued a work permit for 1 year, as long as you only travel to the US or St. Pierre et Miquelon, you can re-enter Canada without a new TRV up until the expiry of your work permit.

linares890

Jun 23, 2016
ANOTHER QUISTION!!!!
if i have dual citizenship, can i lave canada with one passport ( with trv expired) only enter and exit U.S for a few days (with my other passport and visa valid) and re enter Canada with my trv expired but with my WP valid???????