+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wooried about study permit

Player0071237

Apr 5, 2016
I have a two year visa of Canada and currently enrolled in Global Business MANAGEMENT HUMBER COLLEGE thinking of shifting to SRM in GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE but the problem is GBM is for two years and SRM is of one year and GBM is starting in May 2016 and SRM will start from September 2016. Please guys help me and tell me can I go for such a change and will such change bring any negative impact on my visa. Please help

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Player0071237 said:
I have a two year visa of Canada and currently enrolled in Global Business MANAGEMENT HUMBER COLLEGE thinking of shifting to SRM in GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE but the problem is GBM is for two years and SRM is of one year and GBM is starting in May 2016 and SRM will start from September 2016. Please guys help me and tell me can I go for such a change and will such change bring any negative impact on my visa. Please help
hi,
Why you want to shift? Is there any problem with the course or college? Please let me know. Because i am applying for the same program in same college but for september 2016 intake?

Please reply, it will help me a lot.

Thanking You.